Friday 22 November 2013

'Stella Loves' Fiorelli - The Leopard Bailey Grab is Here


This week we are sharing the latest styles for SS14 as part of the 'Stella Loves' Fiorelli collection, as seen in Stella Magazine. Each day you will be able to have a sneak peek inside the handbags of one of fashion's most fabulous editorial teams, seeing what their bag of choice is and what they carry inside it. 



Beauty Editor Sonia Juttla - Bailey grab, leopard print

What I'm Carrying in My Bailey Grab
Kindle
Linda Mereditch hydrating mist
Louis Vuitton notebook
Customised Aspinal of London makeup bag
Liz Earle superskin hand serum
Ipad
Samsung phone
Prada purse
Marni fragrance
Capulet business card holder
Tata Harper aromatic stress treatment

Why I Love the Bailey Grab
It's a classic black tote so great for work, but the leopard-print panels makes it that bit more interesting.  

How I'll Be Styling the Bailey Grab
It will look great with slim jeans and a silk blouse, my go-to office outfit. I can even fit in a pair of heels for the evening. 

My Day To Day Essentials
A lipstick, mascara and liner are my beauty essentials. A notepad and pen is a must. A leather oyster card holder. My iPad mini, kindle and mobile and a magazine of some sort!



Our SS14 leopard Bailey grab bag is now available online as part of our 'Stella Loves' Fiorelli collection

No comments:

Post a Comment