Wednesday 20 November 2013

'Stella Loves' Fiorelli - Harper Has Arrived


This week we are sharing the latest styles for SS14 as part of the 'Stella Loves' Fiorelli collection, as seen in Stella Magazine. Each day you will be able to have a sneak peek inside the handbags of one of fashion's most fabulous editorial teams, seeing what their bag of choice is and what they carry inside it. 



Fashion Editor Charlie Harrington - Harper shoulder bag, cobalt mix

What I'm Carrying in My Harper
Lanvin make-up bag
Smythson diary
Ren tonic moisture mist
Louis Vuitton card holder/purse
Kindle
St Laurent sunglasses
Iphone with Mophie case
Origins No Puffery roll on 
La prairie ultra protections stick lips nose
Ipod 
Chanel nail vernis in Rouge Noir
Chanel poudre universalle compact

Why I Love The Harper
Colour blocking allows me to feel safe with neutrals, but a bit more expressive with some bold colour.

How I'll Be Styling My Harper
It's so versatile. I like to tuck it neatly on my shoulder with tailored separates, and then do the fashion-show-bundle under the arm, with an oversized winter coat.

My Day To Day Essentials 
A variety of things to see me through the day. Ren's moisture mist and Origins cooling eye gel are great refreshers, and there always seem to be a Chanel product or two for those quick fix glamour moments.



Our SS14 cobalt mix Harper shoulder bag is available at Fiorelli.com now as part of the 'Stella Loves' Fiorelli collection

No comments:

Post a Comment