Thursday 21 November 2013

'Stella Loves' Fiorelli - The Adele Purse


This week we are sharing the latest styles for SS14 as part of the 'Stella Loves' Fiorelli collection, as seen in Stella Magazine. Each day you will be able to have a sneak peek inside the handbags of one of fashion's most fabulous editorial teams, seeing what their bag of choice is and what they carry inside it. 



Style Director Kate Finnigan - Adele purse, tan

What I'm Carrying in My Adele Purse
Oliver Peoples sunglasses
Christian Dior crème de rose
Pen
Leather oyster card holder
Organic lip care with propolis beeswax and olive oil

Why I Love The Adele Purse
I love a big wallet and I'm a sucker for tan so this is me down to a T.

How I'll Be Styling The Adele Purse 
It's just going to get along with everything. It's one of those sociable kind of accessories.

My Day To Day Essentials
An organic lip balm has a place in any bag of mine, no matter big or small. Oliver’s Peoples sunglasses. Christian Dior Crème de Rose. Pen. Leather oyster card holder.


Our SS14 tan Adele purse is now available online at Fiorelli.com as part of our 'Stella Loves' Fiorelli collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment