Thursday 30 January 2014

Fiorelli HQ Style: Elle

We’re always reaching out and asking you to share your own Fiorelli styles with us, so, we thought that maybe it was around about time that we gave you a sneak peek into our own wardrobes and showed you how we’re styling our favourite Fiorelli bags too.

So, this week, 
we've asked our lovely International Team Administrator Elle Lamb to show us how she’s styling her very own Mini Harper!



For the office, Elle has teamed her Mini Harper with a structured coat, a pair of Topshop shorts, and a cool pair of shearling trim boots that she bought whilst on holiday in New York. For an evening look, she she’d switch to a stylish leather skirt and a pair of heels.




Tell us about your style?
I love to wear monochrome outfits and add a bright twist to the look by adding a vibrant handbag or pair of heels.

Favourite Style Icon?
My Favourite style icon has to be Alexa Chung as she always looks so effortlessly chic.

Other Fashion Inspirations?
I often read fashion glossies, or even turn to bloggers for inspiration such as Liberty London Girl.

Favourite Trends?
Colour blocking is my favourite trend, and I’m looking forward to hopefully seeing more tailored trousers and little jackets on the London Fashion Week catwalks!

Favourite Style of Handbag?
I often carry a Hobo style if I’m wanting to keep my outfit casual and relaxed but then I switch to a tote shape for a smarter look, as they’re easy to shop with but still look fashionable.

Why did you choose the Mini Harper?
I went for leopard as it’s perfect for adding a playful twist into my monochrome outfits, and for storage, as although it looks small, it’s surprising just how much you can fit inside of it


What do you think of Elle's look with the mini Harper? You can get the look right here. Don't forget to share your own #FiorelliStyle with us on Twitter or Instagram at @Fiorelli_Bags!


No comments:

Post a Comment