Friday 4 October 2013

La Fashion Folie Styles the Jasmine Bag

Our #FiorelliHandpicked blogger Sophie Green of La Fashion Folie shares with us her next-season style with tan Jasmine bag...

When Fiorelli sent me my beautiful Jasmine bag to celebrate the launch of their AW13 collection, my thoughts turned to how to work it into my wardrobe. I am drawn to a colour palette of moody navy blues in winter so no doubt the Jasmine will feature alongside some indigo denim and a deep navy crombie jacket when the temperature start to drop.  

But Jasmine’s starring role in my wardrobe will see her incorporated this season’s biggest trend story: the pink coat. In a moment that can only be described as a ‘trend premonition’, I impulse purchased a £40 pink wool tailored coat in the autumn/winter sales and have been feeling decidedly smug since the fashion magazines declared it the ‘must-have’ item for the new season. To style my pink coat without looking too prim, I’ll incorporate some washed out and distressed denim into the look – either a skinny fit or boyfriend jean will do the job. A pair of leopard print loafers will inject some pattern – pony hair finishes add a luxurious flourish. The Jasmine bag completes the outfit and is also deep enough to stash a pair of fabulous heels – ideal for the post-work cocktails that become obligatory once party season kicks in!





Coat – Topshop http://www.topshop.com

You can follow Sophie's #FiorelliHandpicked journey at @LaFashionFolie, and share your #FiorelliStyle with us on Twitter and Instagram at @Fiorelli_Bags! 



No comments:

Post a Comment